Starbeach is one of Europes biggest party destinations, where people & music fuse together in paradise!
The perfect mix of long, hot sunny days, the beach, bars, pools, cool vibes, insane parties, tunes spun by some the hottest DJs in the world & all surrounded by a hip crowd all after one thing - to have the best party holiday experience ever. A perfect endless summer!
Jump to a DJ
OtherView’s performance uniquely combines their own mainstream dance mash-ups and original songs with live Vocals and instruments, followed by an electrifying DJ set.
In 2009, their remake of Michalis Hatzigiannis (A list local pop artist) great hit “Eisai Edw” was digitally released, accompanied by a video clip, and was included in the repackaged version of the artist’s album “7”.
2010 could be considered a milestone year in their career, with major single releases & video Clips for So Long and La Luna (Dance Cover of Belinda Carlisle’s hit single of the past), as well as outstanding performances in Fashion Shows, TV Shows, Key Corporate events, major clubs in Greece and last, but not least, the prestigious Mad Video Music Awards.
In September 2010, Otherview released their 3rd single titled “Kane Me”. The song was included in their debut album, “So Long”, which was released in December 2010 by MY Group and Sony Music. The studio album includes 6 tracks in English and 4 in Greek and features collaborations with star guest artists of the local and international pop and dance scene, such as Vegas, Mark F. Angelo and Davide Rivaz.
In March 2011, Otherview released their 4th single, “Runaway”, a smash dance hit and a video clip with an avant garde feeling, that helped boost the single in the charts (TOP 30). Two months later, they released 1 more single and a –summer mood- video clip named “I’m The One”, in collaboration with Mark F. Angelo. OtherView performed the song at MAD Video Music Awards 2011, alongside the popular local artist Kostas Martakis. Their performance was a medley of “Summer Jam” (The Underdog Project) and “I’m The One”. The song went as high as #3 in the National Airplay Chart.
At the beginnining of summer 2011, OtherView went on tour all over Greece, performing live for thousands.
Last fall they released their 5th consecutive single, titled “Mi Hatheis”, a mellow, autumn-feel track. Their current single is “See You Again”, with English lyrics. The track entered top-40 immediately after release and keeps climbing higher!
Vassilis (DJ Fence)
- Used to forget his headphones so he discovered how to mix music without them!
- Never lets the sound engineers do their job because he does everything on his own.
- Always writes lyrics while driving!
- Likes to cook, his favorite dish being spaghetti with lobster.
- His mobile phone is always set to ring really loud, giving the hard time to everyone around! And the real problem is that… it never stops ringing!
- The gorgeous female of the group!
- Studied classic piano and currently still a student at the Department of French Language and Literature, but we doubt that she’s ever been there for anything else but to attend a party!
- After performing, fans usually ask her whether her vocals were live or playback!
- You will never see her wearing flat shoes, and if you did, it’d probably mean all her high heels were stolen or got fire or something… But she does actually walk barefoot on the beach…
- Was recently photographed wearing Jeffrey Campbell shoes and was featured on the blog of www.jeffreycampbellshoes.com, as the hot fashion icon from Greece!
- Her favorite place is the studio, when recording new songs. The lights at the studio are always turned off and instead there are lit candles everywhere.
- The “Guru” and godfather of OtherView!
- Goes all around even where he isn’t allowed to… Always doing what he shouldn’t really do, always out of his limits. He doesn’t do it on purpose, put the blame on coincidence.
- Witnessed the Twin Towers of the World Trade Centre collapsing, from his own house, only a few blocks away.
- Didn’t quit, nevertheless. He stayed in Manhattan for a few years, composing music for Off Broadway shows, indie films and working as a DJ at the boutique hotels of Philippe Starck (Hudson, Royalton)!
- His favorite island is Elafonisos and every summer he throws amazing “OtherView” parties at his house there.
- Shared a few bottles of wine with Armin Van Buuren, in a Greek restaurant at Malia, where Armin told them everything there is to know about writing “In & Out of Love”!
- Have collaborated with Akcent, Max Zotti & Davide Rivaz!
- Always rehearse their shows while travelling, using Vassilis’ high tech cell phone…!